The Multiwell Biochip Mount is used to hold Nanocrine Biochips in place on a microscope stage. Its 60 mm footprint provides broad compatibility between all Nanocrine Biochips and standard microscope stage form factors — conventional microscopes, stage top incubators, and anything else that fits a standard 60 mm petri dish.
Its upper half is made out of polycarbonate, which is optically clear, biocompatible, and autoclavable. Its encased magnets allow it to attach to the aluminum base and securely hold one Nanocrine Biochip in place during your experiment.
Like our Biochips, each Multiwell Biochip Mount has four wells that can be used in a single experiment, enabling increased data output.
- 1x Multiwell Biochip Mount upper half
- 1x Multiwell Biochip Mount lower half
- Compatible with all Nanocrine Biochips, including Surface Chemistry Biochips and Contact Guidance Biochips
- Compatible with most microscopes
- Biologically inert
- Multiplexed to generate more data in one experiment, reducing costs and accelerating time to publication
- Simple to assemble and use right out of the box, after sterilizing
- 60 mm overall diameter
Storage & Handling:
- Store at room temperature
- Can be sterilized by common laboratory protocols, such as bleach, ethanol, isopropanol, and autoclave
The Nanocrine Multiwell Biochip Mount is included in Nanocrine Starter Kits including:
Surface Chemistry Biochip Starter Kit (Cat. # N9-RGSK-4)
Contact Guidance Biochip Starter Kit (Cat. # N9-CGSK)